Thursday, 11 April 2013

Loved.

The past weeks have been...difficult. I think due to my past blogs, it's pretty obvious. I've been so messed up, I still am. I've been crying every moment and it hurts. But one thing I realized, I was never alone. I have my friends, family, and God who's been nothing but genuinely amazing and concerned for me. They became the source of my strength a midst all the chaotic stuff that's been happening in my life right now.



First, my friends. I love how my friends stood by me. They always tell me that I can do this. And somehow, it helped. Actually, what helped me more is that people are actually concerned with what I feel or how I'm doing. I love how my friends would respond to my tweets when they sense that nothing is okay. I love how they call me just for me to have someone to cry to. I love how they message me encouraging words. I love how they tell me that I'm stronger even when I think otherwise. I love how they boost me up when I can't even do that myself. I love how they care. We may not be family by blood, but I know that we're family by heart.

Second, my family. My family believed that I can be who I wanted to be. They never told me to think twice about what I'm getting in to. I love how they support me and love me because this is what I wanted to be. I love how my family did nothing but tell that I surpass all the challenges I've been facing. They did nothing but tell me that whatever happens, pray to God and everything will be alright soon. I love how they told me that this will all be over.

Third, God. I'm not really as religious as my whole family is but recently, I felt like I've been closer to God than ever. The past few weeks, I did nothing but pray to Him. I asked Him to give me the strength I need to survive the challenges I've been facing. He never really disappointed me. He was always there. He was never gone. I know I always took Him for granted and I know that I might deserve what I've been getting but the love He gives me is beyond anything that I deserve. I thank Him for not leaving my side. I thank Him because a midst all the challenges, He still gives me something to hold on to. He still gives me hope.

I may be messed-up, but I know I'm loved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment