![]() |
| Post-Grandiosa photo. Sort of after our "fight" =)) |
Hi, Bianca! I don't really know where to post something like this so I thought about posting it here instead. I just wanted you to know that you're one of the best buddies I've ever had. I know you're paranoid about almost everything and you're sorry for that but the truth is, you shouldn't.
You've been hurt by friends before. You've been left. And I want you to know that you won't be left by me. I know these are just plain words but I also know that I have all the time in the world just to prove it. You're an amazing friend and everyone knows that. You're someone who will never to leave out because you're genuine. All those bondings and memories are things that I'll treasure for the rest of my life. And you should know that as long as it takes, I'm going to keep adding up more memories with you.
I love you, bitch! Stop the paranoia, it's not true. We all love you. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment