![]() |
| (c) Owner =)) |
Anyway, I know this sounds weird but while I was swimming alone in Marquinton, I had a very random thought about my problem. Well, you can't actually call it random since it's the only thing I've thought about all day. It's actually related to what I blogged about last night (see previous blog)
I thought about the phrase, "even the best fall down sometimes". It's the only thing I came up with the whole day of pondering about my problem and it really made sense. I mean, it's hard to accept the fact that you're failing but it's something nobody can prevent. One way or another, it's gonna happen maybe not in similar ways as to other people but it still does. Every person in the planet must have done or experienced something that made them feel like a failure. So, that must mean we're all "best's" because once in a while we fail not just to satisfy the environment but also ourselves. We always think that being the best is being perfect but I'd like to think otherwise because being perfect is non-existent. It's something everyone is trying to be, but everyone's human. Even superheroes have their weaknesses but we're not "supers", we're people. Those superiors? They tend to forget that they're human too and expect more from us. They expect us to be flawless, strong, and perfect.
What I'm saying is, we're all failures, we're all imperfect, and we're all best's. Everyone has a downfall, and they also have a comeback. I'm not saying that we all should fail once in a while, what I'm saying is, we can't take all failures negatively. Mistakes are lessons to be learned. Fears are precautions. We breathe not just to survive, we breathe to live.

No comments:
Post a Comment