Friday, 5 April 2013

Frustrated Writer

Okay. Hi, Blogger world. I know I don't have that much readers or if I have any so I'll get on with the introduction. Hahaha. Okay, I'm Mikaela Buntan. I've been blogging since high school, I'm a college student. I made a blog account here just because Tumblr's getting a bit too crowded with photo quotes, I use to blog there. =))


Anyway, I blog about almost everything but not everyday. I've always been a frustrated writer. I only write when I feel like it so I don't think I can make this a career option although I've always considered Journalism a course in college. I always rant on my blogs or show sweetness in them but mostly about all the drama I have in life. Whenever I can't share anything to anyone, I always write even in the smallest piece of paper or writing material I can find. Writing is one of the ways I can express myself and let out steam whenever I'm not okay. Hahaha. So, being the amateur writer that I am, bear with me please. I'm not really that good. =)) 

So, hello Blogger. I guess you'll be hearing more of me from now on. =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment