Tuesday, 16 April 2013

No Offense Meant.

Okay. I've been meaning to say something about this. It's been a long time actually. I don't wanna tell it publicly because some of my friends are involved in these kind of things but I figured that it's gonna be liberating once I get this out. And I'm not actually gonna reveal who or what they do, anyway.



I know a few people who hate exactly what they are. I hate them for bashing people who are entirely similar to what they are. I actually hate what they are. I hate that they embrace these kind of things and actually abuse those who comply to them. I mean, a little bit is okay but involving your whole life around it is very absurd. It's nauseating. Every time I open my timeline on Twitter or feed on Facebook, I get irritated when I see those posts. What is it with **** that they have to do all this things?! They're really trying hard to get what they want and frankly, no word can describe the rage I feel about them.

Okay. With that, I feel a bit better. :) I hope nobody gets mad about what I said. I mean, I tried to be as subtle as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment