After summer classes, I thought I was passed the stage of feeling worthless everyday. I thought I was done thinking that I'm a total failure. I thought nobody can ever stop me from being happy anymore. But since the universe hates me so much, it gives me another reason to hate the world.
I know this is something petty and I shouldn't make a big deal out of it but here it goes, I might be put in a different section apart from my group of friends. It sucks that I'll be apart from them. I know that I'm not yet sure and I'm already jumping into conclusions but it sucks. It sucks that I, again, have to wake up every morning feeling so shitty because I failed that's why I'm apart from my classmates. It sucks that they'll be doing their own thing without me. It sucks because I know that a day will come that they's get used to being without me and don't mind that I'm not there anymore. It sucks that I'd have to live with that for the rest of the year, or worse, college.
It sucks. It's like the whole universe hates me. Fate never gives me a reason to be happy. The reason I'm so optimistic is because I chose to be optimistic, life never really gave me something to be happy about and that sucks. I thought I was going to be okay, I guess I expected too much. I think it'll be after some time before I will truly be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment