Almost half a year ago, I met 6 people. Sila yung mga tao na di ko in-expect na sobrang makaka-close ko. Ideally, they're not the type of people whom I thought that I would call my "barkada" kasi di naman talaga ako friendly noon, well sort of.
Sobrang napamahal ako sa anim na taong 'to. As in I imagined them to be my barkada for years. I imagined graduating with these people, being with them once I (hopefully) exit the Arch of the Centuries in 2017, since I was with them when I entered it. I pictured myself with them during the Paskuhan every year. I pictured us having out-of-town vacations together every year for the rest of our lives.
Sobrang napamahal ako sa anim na taong 'to. As in I imagined them to be my barkada for years. I imagined graduating with these people, being with them once I (hopefully) exit the Arch of the Centuries in 2017, since I was with them when I entered it. I pictured myself with them during the Paskuhan every year. I pictured us having out-of-town vacations together every year for the rest of our lives.
Sophomore year came, nagkaiba-iba kami ng sections. 4:2:1 nga ratio namin nung first sem, e. Akala ko we're stronger than the walls built in between our classrooms, I actually thought that we'd still be able to keep our closeness alive. Pero time went by and we actually lost interest in being together.
Believe me, magkakaiba kami ng interests and ugali. Di ko nga in-expect na magsasama kami diba? Pero, di ko rin naman in-expect na dahil sa differences namin, magkakahiwalay kami. We all chose different paths to take. We had different plans, we want different things. Kung nung first year, we'd actually find time to be together, ngayon, we make excuses to not show up. Each of us would want to do something else. Everyday, I tell myself "Okay lang yan, Mikee. The pain will be gone soon. People will always come and go." Pero di ko pa rin maiwasan isipin na sana, in time, bumalik yung dati.
Kasi ako, iniwasan ko talagang may samahang ibang barkada, iniwasan ko talagang malayo sa kanila, iniwasan ko talagang maging distant, iniwasan ko talagang mawalan ng time. Nakakainis kasi parang ako lang. No offense naman guys, if nababasa niyo 'to. I don't know if I actually want you guys to read this, I just need to let this out.
I love you, guys and I miss the old "us".
No comments:
Post a Comment