Everything was so different a year ago. Compared to now, my life a year ago was almost perfect.
I miss us. I miss how we are when everything was so simple and doesn't have complications. I miss the times when we'd just sit down on the platform and tell amazing stories. I miss the time when we'd assemble the chairs into a small circle and just chat. I miss the times when we'd just go down and get food. I miss the times when we'd hope the professor won't show up because we want to talk. I miss the times when we'd all plan our future trips and tell that we'd want to be together when those trips happen. I miss the times when we just wanna hang out and not do anything else. I miss you. I miss us.
Today. Now. Everything's so different. We experienced other things. Things that are diversed with each other's thoughts and opinions. Things that don't compliment each other's principles. Things that changed how we were. Things that put a barrier within us. People think we're strong, people think we're perfect. I choose to believe otherwise, because who we are now isn't as much great as who we were a year ago.
It hurts that I'm the only one feeling this way, as much as I know. We're not anymore who we were back then. And I miss that. The thing with "I miss" is that it doesn't happen again. It never happens again. The thing with it is that what we were before is not what we are now, and missing what had been is not never gonna be what should've been. It's hard to maintain something when only one person can see how things have changed.
I know it's melodramatic but I miss us and I think "us" will never be the same.



No comments:
Post a Comment