Monday, 5 August 2013

First Move.

I always think that being the person who always makes the first move is the more mature one. I always assume that they're the ones who would rather lose the argument. I believe that it's true so I do it. I always make the first move. But you know what sucks about always making the first move? It doesn't make you feel important.


It's as if the relationship is too one-sided. I'd always think that I'm the only person who would want to keep the relationship or whatever. It sucks and I'm actually tired of doing it anymore. So I decided, I won't do it. No matter how hard, I'll suck it up. I need to feel needed and important. Nobody wants to be a cling on to someone who doesn't even want you.

One thing I learned in the 17 (almost 18) years of my life is that I don't need the people who don't need me. It's important to know how to handle yourself a midst the hardships and battles you've undertaken. Most importantly, it's important to know who are the people that were there for you, the people who treasured your presence, the people who would be so sad if you go, the people who would always be "for keeps." We never know, maybe these people once, or even more than, made the first move for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment