Thursday, 18 July 2013

Hi, Dani!

Hi, Dani! I'm Mikee Buntan. No, I haven't forgotten you, just so you know. Things have just been so busy and out-of-sorts that I haven't gotten to check if you're okay now. I'm sorry.


I'm sorry because I know you need me. I shouldn't have told you to stop telling me how painful you're feeling. I shouldn't have assumed that you're okay because I know you're not. I'm sorry because I've been a missing-in-action bestfriend lately. I just want you to know, that whenever you feel like crying, I'll try my best to call you. I know you need me. I'm sorry because maybe, just maybe, you feel taken for granted. I love you, Dani. I wish I'm okay enough to be there for you, but I'm fucked-up, too. We'll both be okay. :) I love you, dear. Mwaa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment