I hate you. I hate you for telling me that I'm the "pabigat" when I've done nothing wrong. I hate you for starting all this crap. I hate you for being a hypocrite. I hate you because you should be the one feeling this way.
I hate you because you've never been there for me. I hate you for leaving. I hate you for making me feel so worthless. I hate you for not apologizing. I hate you for being so insensitive. I hate you for never noticing that I'm gone. I hate you for not caring. I hate you for thinking that I was okay.
I hate you for never seeing my worth. I hate you for not noticing me. I hate you for never caring that I wasn't okay.
I hate myself for feeling this way. I hate myself for caring too much. I hate myself for always feeling as if I'm alone when I'm not. I hate myself because I don't anymore have the guts to confide my friends with all my crap. I hate myself for choosing to handle it on my own when I don't have the strength to do so. I hate myself for being so resentful.
Make me stronger, please. Please. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment